Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

I can't think of a good way to fit my thoughts into words. Not into those at least, they are too narrow. Met some wide ones once and lost the track. Where were they heading? I think, but don't quote me on that, they had plans for the night downtown. It's crazy here, if you can afford it that is. Always comes down to money, doesn't it? Well, tell you what, if you want it just take it. This is the point where we cross the bridge anyway, it sure brings back memories. That one time I couldn't tell you and probably still won't. I can't think of a good way to fit my thoughts into words.

Central Bwankers Central Bwankers

Sexual-Lobster, will you marry me?

...

Please?

Or insult me, works too, I'm an attention masochist whore.

OoooOoOoooOoOoooh!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

go to hell you filthy bitch!

The humans are dead. + The humans are dead. +

Wish I could be constructive as asked, but I'd have to point out something I didn't like. Loved it!

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Playing this has been a great experience for me. I'm no good at drawing but looking at others I learnt some bits and eventually on a couple of occasions people enjoyed what I drew and told me so. Made my day each time. Now I wish I had a tablet, using the mouse can be very hard at times.

However I have 2 issues with it. A few times the picture I just drew wouldn't save, I had to start over. Doesn't happen often but it hurts to lose a good piece. And now that it's not on frontpage anymore the rating system doesn't work. My drawings never get enough votes to be listed... Even though it's not great, I want people to look at what I've done and vote.

But other than that, as I said already, it's been awesome and I learnt a lot.

To Jusperos who answered my drawing of a cauldron with a very kind comment: Thank you! It means a lot coming from you. I watched you draw a few times in awe.

Mattster responds:

I wish I could fix the saving issue, but it seems that there may be nothing I can do about that. If I ever make a game like this again, or has any user-generated content, I now know to focus on that system, to make sure it can at least backup until the game connects properly again.

Yeah, the ratings sadly will take much longer now since the amount of viewers has dropped. I need to have judgement otherwise one vote of 5 will make any drawing #1 (and that would really suck :P).

Glad you obtained something out of this game, that makes me very happy to hear as a developer :)

Trigger Knight Trigger Knight

Wow

Have to admit I was rather sceptical about the one button idea but this is an awesome design. Nice experiment, can probably scale into something bigger too. I want more!

Some tips to the players:
- You can only have one battle item (heal 120g, dmg boost 200g, money boost 500g)
- Get a money boost as soon as possible (need some luck)
- Upgrading armor heals you
- Don't save money for higher upgrades, only the next armor/weapon upgrade will spawn

ps: Was hooked enough to get 3rd worldwide highscore to date.

Oiche Mhaith Oiche Mhaith

Not what you expect around here

This was inspiring. Not often you see the "video game" medium used that way. It carries some feelings, as art should and as most games fail at. It's short, has some crude language, but then again that's how it should be.

It looks (and sounds) polished.

- Khann

Xiro Myth - Mizgarth's Sorrow Xiro Myth - Mizgarth's Sorrow

Nice piece of work :)

Liked it a lot, keep it up!

Oh ... And "hi !" from a FFTHG player ;)

PhilVille responds:

Lol Thanks!
I'll be back on pretty soon!

Wormworldsaga Fanart Wormworldsaga Fanart

Thank you!

Imagination and beliefs are life sources to the Wormworld inhabitants. Jonas is about to meet Baba, an old and huge mouse who is convinced to be a dragon.

I wish I had better English than that... Very nice and inspiring piece, a job well done!

Thank you for spreading the word about this awesome web-comic! You and Daniel Lieske got a new fan!