Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

I can't think of a good way to fit my thoughts into words. Not into those at least, they are too narrow. Met some wide ones once and lost the track. Where were they heading? I think, but don't quote me on that, they had plans for the night downtown. It's crazy here, if you can afford it that is. Always comes down to money, doesn't it? Well, tell you what, if you want it just take it. This is the point where we cross the bridge anyway, it sure brings back memories. That one time I couldn't tell you and probably still won't. I can't think of a good way to fit my thoughts into words.

Central Bwankers Central Bwankers

Sexual-Lobster, will you marry me?

Please?

Or insult me, works too, I'm an attention masochist whore.

OoooOoOoooOoOoooh!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

go to hell you filthy bitch!

The humans are dead. + The humans are dead. +

Wish I could be constructive as asked, but I'd have to point out something I didn't like. Loved it!

Revengineering Revengineering

Tweening done right

Really liked the visuals, audio, story and how you gave life to (and sync'd) those. I'm no expert but here are some bits I feel you could have done better though:

- During the intro, when it zooms out from the "eye", at first I thought he was a robot with not much going into his head. The fact the thumbnail kinda reminded me of tarboy probably is a reason too.

- Also confused the white shadow (while he's running with his tools) for some kind of cheering character.

- At the end, when the text is scrolling, it felt like more could be going on in the background.

Still, 5/5, keep up the good work!

daigonite responds:

Thanks for your honest response!

1. Yeah, several other people had difficulty recognizing him as well! My father called him "a tin man". I think next time I make an animation like this I'll include more details in his shirt/body, and a bit more animation. I kind of wanted it to be simple, but there is such thing as too much!

2. I did this as a reverse-shadow, since the background was black. Even if it #330000 which I used for the second chorus, it still wouldn't be as strong.

3. True, I wanted to keep it simple for reading but as I said it could easily be too simple.

Thanks for the pointers and the honest review! I appreciate it. :)

The World is Saved The World is Saved

Fav'd

A great concept backed up by impressive all around skills and a lot of effort. I can't help tho but to wonder how the youngsters who are catching on video games nowadays can appreciate this masterpiece to its full extent.

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
- Bertrand Russel

Green riding hood Green riding hood

Happy birthday Adrian!

Such a nice, and cute, gift! It made me smile, and it's no easy task. Thank you Natalia for sharing!

Best wishes to the both of you!!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Made my day

To my dear Axman13:

You said: "pepole think this review is worthles.".

They do not, more than a thousand "pepole" thank you for it!

Voice: 10, supertasticly awesomely mega great
Animation: 8, well done but pretty sure your next typo animation will be better as there is room for improvement and you know it

You just got BLAMMED. You just got BLAMMED.

A good try.

Sorry but can't really give you more than a star per hour invested can I? Heh. Make it six hours and you are above average newgrounds quality. And I mean it.

G'luck!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

...

From the previous episodes, the title and some of the scenes one can figure pretty much everything without having to be told what to think.

Art, animation, music, sound effects, voice acting ... Everything is very nice but the fact that, for the first time in Brackenwood, I'm being told what to think up to the questions I should be asking myself. I know there's a version without voice on your site, I watched it and it felt better. Some scenes felt out of place or pace though ... And I'd be very grateful for a reworked "the Last of the Dashkin".

I'm amazed at how you manage to express such feelings without the need of words, it really feels like a waste to spell them out.

- Khann

ps: Have to precise I hate movie trailers in a general way, since this sounds so much like one I'm a bit biased.
pps: Forgive my bad english, I'm not a native speaker.

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

Very nice creation.

The piranha plant itself is awesome. Its mouth really is scary! And I loved the baby one too. 10/10 without a doubt.

The flash has nice song and photography, nothing outstanding tho and need a replay button too (it got stuck on the loading screen at the end).

5/5 anyway, thank you for making this.

Khann

Kalapusa responds:

Yeah, you got me on the button thing. I'd like to blame my recent rough move from MX (which I was quite comfortable with) on a now defunct computer (which also almost broke my leg) to CS4 for the lack of a proper replay button. After doing my O Pato vid and a few other projects, I temporarily left flash animation and went into sculptures for years until the idea came up to follow through the process of making the plant. I knew I should have learned more Action Script. :/

You can still right click and press play but I really wish I could add one without getting into code.